Sunday, February 20, 2011

Derskie Dni Soundtrack

round spots on the "i" from my copies.

I think this week I just found the only good reason that a teacher has to read through the copies ahead bad. I mean, put Apart from the moral obligation of course. Because basically, it is still unlikely that a copy that begins with " the government, she always always evil" is a copy that conceals developments very thorough in terms of constitutional law .. .
You guessed it, I corrected during these two weeks a lot of copies, some of which contained the very reason why we should not be any tearing, drooling and screaming. To do that deliver the cream of the crop as saying the Americans with a bad French accent, I'll tell you about the Filibustering. The filibustering , you will I mean, we do not often speak in Closer, is the name given to a procedure popular in the United States, who is a parliamentarian to monopolize the floor during discussion sessions, to delay possible to the time of voting. What interest? A member who does this, usually reading a book, the Bible, cookbooks or novels, hoping to sweat the small world and obstruction (yes, that's it, as in rugby) in action of the parliamentary majority. It's called filibustering , something that comes from "filibuster".
To speak of these "pirates" of parliamentary action, I find a pearl in a copy so cute that I can not resist the urge to blog.
"It is true that often prevents the executive from Parliament to legislate effectively. This has resulted in the filibuster called (sic)" Flirtering "the United States, that is say "I want you to waste your time".
There. How cute is in L1, it is 18, it listens to the talk about being distracted by Justin Bieber, and, basically, it should not grow it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment