Wednesday, November 24, 2010

President Lincoln Opinie



title egg that reveals all. 8D



I'm sure you Asians, you had to do something like this on at least one of your pictures when you were young. 8D

In fact, I just wanted to make a sign of life. I have not too inspired to make a stupid article and summer. I draw, I draw, do not worry. But it is not publishable. I have ideas that I trot. I die. It's tiring work. My TPE will take a big chunk of my time. And it is gaga. u_u Also, my SOHO is essentially on the PC. So, farewell to my view what. (Well, apart from this detail, drafting, I work my tite mascot Lucille. It is in full metamorphosis. Her tiny body bothered me).

Otherwise (I absolutely have to write it xD) I got my first 10 in French since I started high school! First time I reach the middle there! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!

But that's all. Here I am making. I just have a DS of physics, Latin, math, oral Chinese, preparation in French on everything tomorrow, and yet ... I started working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment