Sunday, November 7, 2010

What Is A Hob Knocker

Choosing a new wife. Delirium

is decided. After 4 years of engagement with my classical guitar, I decided to take a new bride. Prettier, classier and that sounds good! 8D What I plan to take is an electro-acoustic guitar (preferably folk for a change).

But the choice is tough. They gave me this shop is Woodbrass .


Ibanez AEL20ETCS BLACK CHERRY SUNBURST


FENDER NATURAL CD140SCE



ORIENTAL BLUE BURST YAMAHA APX500OBB

But during the summer, I fell for this kind of guitar

Red Hill ARB-45 ASH Roundback
But the Red Hill are just a Music Store u_u "

To have one of these guitars, you must:
- I ' xD saves
- I order on the internet u_u (but according to several reviews, it's great to Woodbrass).

The only drawbacks is that I can not test them and compare them. . _.

0 comments:

Post a Comment